me in my everyday world

my thoughts on just about anything in this world i'm living in. the life i live which no one could know about unless i tell them about it.

Monday, March 05, 2007

should i?

i've been feeling something i'm not sure i should be feeling. should i give in to the feeling? or should i not? should i just listen to what my mind says? or listen to my heart? a lot of things are on my mind but this feeling just won't go away. it makes me feel light hearted. it makes me feel like i'm in bliss. should i just let go and let things flow on its own? am i ready to face the risks that will come with it? i don't know and i won't know for sure. but will i ever know if i'm ready? i don't think so. i think i'd just have to take the plunge. but not yet. not now. maybe later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home