me in my everyday world

my thoughts on just about anything in this world i'm living in. the life i live which no one could know about unless i tell them about it.

Monday, January 29, 2007

a funny poem

here's a funny poem of someone having a grudge on his/her ex-lover. it was sent to me by my brother and i just wanted to share it with you guys.


poem for the ex who fooled you
by anonymous

roses are red,
violets are blue,
sugar is sweet,
& so are you...
but the roses are wilting,
the violets are dead,
the sugar bowl's empty,
& so is your head...
after you, my love,
my only prize,
would be a bullet
between your eyes...
kind, intelligent,
loving & hot,
these describe
everything your not...
what inspired this
fabulous rhyme?
2 parts gin,
1 part lime...
my feelings for you,
no words can tell,
except for maybe,
"go to hell!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home