me in my everyday world

my thoughts on just about anything in this world i'm living in. the life i live which no one could know about unless i tell them about it.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

the evil me

hahaha! somebody has just let loose the evil in me.

somebody has waged a war against me. she started it. i'm just riding the waves and loving it. :p d ba ang pikon ang pildi? hehe! so who won? wehehehe! sorry nalang niya. oh by the way, to the guy in between everything, sorry if you're the in between but i don't really care. :p i'm happy as it is. fighting has never been so easy as this is.

by the way, if you wanna read my "pala-away" posts, read my friendster blog. hehe!

'til next time! ciao!ΓΌ

1 Comments:

At December 11, 2006 10:38 PM, Blogger chengi said...

hehehe! i am mean when i want to be..ana jd nah..:D she seems pretty nice man sad..a little bit shy. but maybe sa amo lang cya shy? hehe! anyway, if she makes you happy, go dayon! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home