me in my everyday world

my thoughts on just about anything in this world i'm living in. the life i live which no one could know about unless i tell them about it.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

a new beginning

i just closed one chapter of my life. later, i'll go back and read that chapter again. it was a roller coaster ride. going up and down. that's how it was. it was fun while it lasted but it also gave me pains that i never thought i'd bear. i'm okay now. i have accepted and i'm moving on. the last chapter has given me a lot of experiences in life and i've learned a lot from it. i'll treasure those memories. i'll learn from the mistakes and hopefully, i won't be committing the same mistakes again. right?

so i'm starting a new chapter in my life. i hope it'll be better than the last one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home