me in my everyday world

my thoughts on just about anything in this world i'm living in. the life i live which no one could know about unless i tell them about it.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

wake up call

i got a wake up call. it shook me to the core of my being. it made me realize i was denying something i had known for so long. i couldn't believe i allowed that to happen to myself. i was never this way before. this is such a surprise to me. i could never imagine myself being blinded by my feelings. but i'm awake now. i am aware now of my situation. i am aware of what i need to do.

will everything be ok? or will all hell break loose? i cannot say. i dare not say what will happen. but after this confrontation that i'm planning, i'm really not sure what will come next. come what may. i will stand tall. i will stand firm. i will not sway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home