me in my everyday world

my thoughts on just about anything in this world i'm living in. the life i live which no one could know about unless i tell them about it.

Friday, February 09, 2007

nothing much

there's really nothing much that i can say. i just wanted to update my blog. it's been so long since my last post. hehe! i've been quite busy lately. meeting new friends and going out to have fun.

anyway, i wonder when will that company be back here in cebu for their next job fair..hmm..i so want to apply for a position in their company. they'll be able to train me and i'll be able to gain the skills that i know will benefit me. too bad i wasn't able to go to their job fair last weekend. i just hate it when i regret something. hmm..anyway, when they do come back, i'll be sure to go and apply.

oh by the way, maybe you'd want to join us in our club. you can sign up at www.club1ph.com. it's a new social networking site but it's quite different from friendster. it has live chat and forums which friendster doesn't have. check it out and maybe you'd like it. it's made for us Filipinos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home