me in my everyday world

my thoughts on just about anything in this world i'm living in. the life i live which no one could know about unless i tell them about it.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

meeting a new friend

someone sent me a message through text yesterday that she was here in cebu. we got to know each other through this site called www.club1ph.com. we weren't really that close but we considered each other as friends.

anyway, i thought i wouldn't be able to see her when their group went to ayala. fortunately, my office is just 5 minutes away from the said building. she sent me a message that she was there in ayala and so i also sent a message to our other friend that she's waiting for us at ayala. we (ross and i) both went to ayala to meet our friend lei.

at first, i thought she would be someone who is "ma-arte" and be that stereotypical manila girl but she wasn't. when i saw her for the first time, i said to myself, "she's not like those other manila girls." and i was right. she really wasn't. she was cool and talkative and we had fun talking and strolling along ayala. we took some pictures of us together. sort of a remembrance.

all in all, yesterday was a fun-filled day. hehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home