me in my everyday world

my thoughts on just about anything in this world i'm living in. the life i live which no one could know about unless i tell them about it.

Friday, May 18, 2007

the only thing i can do is love you

i am at a loss. i don't know what to do. if you can't feel the intensity of my love for you. what am i to do? i'd do anything to make you happy. i love you with all my heart. but then again, you say i don't love you much. how can that be? when all i ever think about is you. you're always on my mind. a single hint that you are sad and i get agitated. i keep thinking what i've done wrong to make you feel so sad. at times you get so mad at me, i keep thinking what i could do so you won't be mad anymore. how can i ease your mind? i love you, you know that. the only thing i can do is love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home