me in my everyday world

my thoughts on just about anything in this world i'm living in. the life i live which no one could know about unless i tell them about it.

Monday, April 09, 2007

so weak so helpless

i feel so weak. i feel so helpless. why? as much as i try to console myself that nothing wrong is going to happen. why? why do i feel this way? why is it that i think of something negative? oh well..this girl just can't help it. why do they have to talk anyway? what's so important that they need to talk in private? argh! i hate this feeling. i hate it and i don't like the fact that i'm feeling this way. ugh! he said don't worry, didn't he? so why am i still worried? oh my oh my! am i going crazy? no..no more craziness..i should stop being such a paranoid. i hate it when i'm this way. hmm.. i guess i should busy myself with something. i'll just read a book that way i'll get so engrossed with the story maybe i'll forget about that damned thing i'm thinking about.

so i guess this is it..i'll go find a book..au revoir!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home