me in my everyday world

my thoughts on just about anything in this world i'm living in. the life i live which no one could know about unless i tell them about it.

Monday, April 16, 2007

loneliness

sometimes i want to cry
sometimes i want to break free
sometimes i want to be alone
sometimes i want to rant and rave

why don't i just do that? huh? it seems as if nobody cares about the way i feel.

sometimes i just want to break down and cry and just let all these pent up emotions go free. why can't i? why am i keeping them locked up inside of me? maybe i should just cry it all out... that'd make me feel better i know. yeah... but only for a time. what about tomorrow? what about the day after that? the feelings would all go back... then i'd feel all alone again. i am so lonely... will i ever not be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home