me in my everyday world

my thoughts on just about anything in this world i'm living in. the life i live which no one could know about unless i tell them about it.

Monday, May 07, 2007

pushing

i can't understand the reason why you keep pushing me away. i know you've been hurt. i know how that feels. it sucks. i wouldn't wanna be in that situation again. i know you wouldn't also. but please...please trust me. trust in our love or rather trust in my love for you. i chose to love you and i stand by my choice. for as long as i can, i'll stay. just please, don't push me too hard. don't push me away. it's not easy loving someone who's far away. it's really not but i'm trying my best to make our relationship as normal as can be. but it's really hard to do that when you keep pushing me away from you. sometimes i feel like i'm forcing myself upon you. am i? it hurts so much everytime you push me away. i mean..do you really love me? why can't you fight for our love? do you think i'm just playing around? is that why you're so afraid?

i'm asking you to please trust me. i love you and i'm not going to let go that easy. if you can't trust me, this really isn't going to work. but i sooo want this to work. don't you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home