me in my everyday world

my thoughts on just about anything in this world i'm living in. the life i live which no one could know about unless i tell them about it.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

nostalgia

a post on my wednesday morning:

i woke up late as usual. it was already 8:10 when i woke up. so i waited for my bro to finish using the bathroom. i showered and did all my morning ceremonies. whatever they are, never mind asking. :p so anyway, i came into the room and put some cream on my face. as i was doing that, its scent made me feel nostalgic. i was remembering something about my past. something that i guess i placed in the deep recesses of my mind. something that i hid deep inside my brain a long time ago. i didn't think it would come out and make itself known to me again. ahh..the scent, that stupid scent..anyway, as i recalled all those memories again, i thought to myself, why did i ever do such things? i felt like i was so stupid during those times. oh well..i can't do anything about that. it's in my past already. and so i continued the day feeling like i was floating through the events happening around me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home