me in my everyday world

my thoughts on just about anything in this world i'm living in. the life i live which no one could know about unless i tell them about it.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

longings and dreams

i long to spend my days with you. i wish i'm there right now. i'd like to take care of you. i'd love to be there for you when you're sick, when you're down and especially when you're happy. i'd like to share with you my every day.

i've dreamed of strolling the malls holding your hand. i've dreamed of sitting around watching tv and cuddling. i've dreamed of spending a day at the beach with you...eating dinner together...a lot of things have gone through my mind that i'm wishing i could do with you.

for now, they remain to be dreams. i hope they will come true in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home