me in my everyday world

my thoughts on just about anything in this world i'm living in. the life i live which no one could know about unless i tell them about it.

Monday, May 14, 2007

time scheduling

i've been so busy for the past week. i had my first week of training at exist. ahh..it's fun. it's challenging. i enjoy being challenged. but then again, it keeps me sooooo busy. i so need to organize my time schedule. tsk! but then again, the pleasures of life tempts me so. even if i allot a specific number of hours for my fave thing to do, i'd always end up exceeding that time limit. i should discipline myself, yes. but..here i go again..with all the BUTs i can come up with. hehe! i'm really so addicted to the internet. i can't help it. it's sort of my lifeline. hehe! i really do need to figure out how i can do all the things that i NEED to do and all the things that i LOVE doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home