me in my everyday world

my thoughts on just about anything in this world i'm living in. the life i live which no one could know about unless i tell them about it.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

demoralization

i hate the way you talk about me. well, not exactly me, but people like me. people who go to the same school as i am. i don't know what's wrong with you. but whatever it is, it has caused other people to suffer all your rude comments. they may be a joke to you but they don't seem that way to us.

you underestimate us. you think we can't do all those things that you do. uh..no..that's not it. you think we can't do even the basic stuff. well, f*ck you!

yeah. yeah. you're an expert. go ahead and brag about it. we do ask you about stuff. that's what juniors usually do. or are you not aware of that? i wish there'd be a time when i can show you i can do complicated stuff without asking for your help.

ugh! i hate you!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home