me in my everyday world

my thoughts on just about anything in this world i'm living in. the life i live which no one could know about unless i tell them about it.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

so...empty...

have you ever felt like some piece of you is missing? i feel that way. why did i break up with him again? oh yeah..right. it was supposedly the right thing.

*sigh*

i can't help but miss him. i really do love him. and it hurts so much to know that i've hurt him. hurt him bad. i know i can't get things back to the way they were. i know that. but why do i feel this way? why does it have to hurt so bad?

every night, i cry. i cry because i know it's really not meant to be. i cry for everything that i have wished for...for the dreams that have been shattered.

my heart aches for him to give me some sign that he loves me. there's not a minute that he doesn't fill my mind. why? why does it have to be this way? i feel so hollow...so empty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home