me in my everyday world

my thoughts on just about anything in this world i'm living in. the life i live which no one could know about unless i tell them about it.

Monday, June 16, 2008

bad day

Having a hard time breathing.
My drink spilling over me.
Losing money in my account.


yes. it all happened to me in a single day.

first thing happened when i got inside sm. i suddenly felt so cold and i found it hard to breathe. i don't know what happened inside me but that was how i felt.

second thing happened while we were waiting for our dinner at big mao. this supposedly "new" waiter spilled lemonade over me. ugh! good thing i just bought a dress coz i was able to use it right that day.

third thing on the list happened when we stopped by an RCBC bank so i could withdraw my pay from work. i first checked my balance and OH MY! it only read Php467.00. whaaat??!! i couldn't believe it. then i realized that i tried to withdraw money from that account last friday from a BPI atm machine. the transaction was cancelled so my account balance shouldn't have been deducted. but then again, stupid atm machines. my account now has only Php467.00.

so today i had to go to the bank and report what happened but it would still take days and days of waiting before i'd get my money back. =( oh well...at least i'd get my money back, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home