me in my everyday world

my thoughts on just about anything in this world i'm living in. the life i live which no one could know about unless i tell them about it.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

goodbye to my love

i am really miserable. nothing can lift me out of this. only you my dear can make me feel better. funny how you are the cause and the only cure to my pain. i cannot imagine life without you. i cannot...

how will i ever face my tomorrows? what will happen to all my dreams? what is happiness without you?

you wish for me to be happy. but how? how do i do that? how i can i be happy?

i lost you again.. =(

and this time, we can never be together again. =(

why is it so hard for me? you seem to be taking it easy. how do you do that? how can i not do the same thing? why is it not easy for me? why?

i guess this is goodbye. goodbye to you my love. i will never forget you. i will never forget the love we shared. but then there's no other way to do it. we have to say goodbye.

one last time let me just say it.... i love you my silly bear

bye love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home