me in my everyday world

my thoughts on just about anything in this world i'm living in. the life i live which no one could know about unless i tell them about it.

Monday, October 16, 2006

would you agree?

my cousin sent me a text message today. tell me what you think...

================================
for a long time now, i've been asking myself, where does love go after someone breaks up with you? why is it that suddenly we feel tired of loving that person? why can't we offer even friendship? and i found the answer. many may think i'm stupid not to know but the answer is simple. it's because one expects something in return when they give love away and when we don't get what we expect, we feel tired or even give up. many have said that love is not selfish but really, it is. it always has been and it'll always be.
================================

agree or disagree?

i can say that love is selfish but not entirely. there will always come a time when one will become selfish but most of the time love is selfless (did i use the right word?). most of the time you only think of what you can do for the person that you love..what you can do to make him/her happy. one always thinks of how his/her loved one will feel before doing anything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home