me in my everyday world

my thoughts on just about anything in this world i'm living in. the life i live which no one could know about unless i tell them about it.

Monday, October 09, 2006

in a rage

tell me, why did you just do what you did? i really didn't like it. i was ashamed of what you just did. i can't believe you just did such a thing. i never expected that you'd do that. how can you go so low? i didn't really think you were capable of going so low. it's so pathetic. i pity you for i now know how weak you are. i thought you were stronger. i thought you were going to let me be happy. i guess you're too greedy. you don't want me to be happy. didn't you notice before? i wasn't happy being with you anymore. that's why i left. can't you just let me be happy? let me live my life the way i want to live. i beg of you. stop whatever it is that you're planning to do. i really can't believe you. i never thought of you that way. i wanted to have good memories of you. i didn't want to have bitter memories from you. well, congratulations! you just managed to give me a very BAD memory of you. i told you before, don't make me hate you. you couldn't just stop yourself?! well, now i HATE you! i REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE you!!! don't expect that we'd ever be friends again. don't expect me to want to talk to you. don't expect me to want to see you again.

1 Comments:

At October 12, 2006 7:55 PM, Blogger chengi said...

hehe! thanks kuya bigs!ü i just needed to express myself in a non violent way. thus, the post. ü i'm ok now. pretty happy with a certain crazy person. hahahaha!ü

 

Post a Comment

<< Home