me in my everyday world

my thoughts on just about anything in this world i'm living in. the life i live which no one could know about unless i tell them about it.

Friday, October 13, 2006

bad news

the day started out right. i decided to buy my computer. i already gave the go signal. i'll just be waiting for it to be delivered next week. then i came to the office and it felt like a bomb was dropped in front of me. i didn't have the power to change things. i didn't have any control over what would happen next. so i just said that it was ok. it's ok because i can't do anything else. i'm not mad at anyone. it's just that i feel that it's so unfair but i can also understand their reasons. i don't know. i'm feeling so down. i don't know what to do. i don't want to work today. i'd like to go out and have some fun. i'm not in the mood for work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home