me in my everyday world

my thoughts on just about anything in this world i'm living in. the life i live which no one could know about unless i tell them about it.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

please...stop...

stop what you're doing.
it's making me feel bad.
..but i just want to grow.
don't stop me from growing.
i know..you've given me a lot.
you've helped me with a lot of things.
i've learned a lot from this.
and i want to learn more.
but i also want to earn more.
things are not going the way it seems.
don't deny it...just accept it.
it's better that way.
i'll stay..for as long as i can.
but i won't stop looking.
my dreams won't be fulfilled if i stop.
i'll keep on looking.
and when i find the one,
i think you'll be okay.
you'll do fine with the others.
they're good, you know.
you just didn't see it.


thank you.
for educating me.
for making me feel important.
i'll do my best as what i've done before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home