me in my everyday world

my thoughts on just about anything in this world i'm living in. the life i live which no one could know about unless i tell them about it.

Friday, May 19, 2006

the move i must make

i'm in a situation right now where i'm really forced to do something about it. i can't just sit around and wait for the inevitable to happen. i want to stay ahead of this game. i don't want to be out there doing nothing in particular. i want to be able to do something that will satisfy my desires, my dreams. this time i have to make a move. i have to find that job that will get me to the top.

guess i have to really get a move on. i don't wanna waste my efforts in the past on nothing. but i really am too lazy...too negative...

but i have to do it. so from now on, i have to promise to myself that i'll do the things i need to do to be able to on top of my game. :)

by the way, if you know anything about a job that will enable me to get out of this country, let me know, ok? i really don't like the direction this country is going to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home